Due to the seriousness of the Covid 19 virus outbreak we are implementing a few changes to help do our part in limiting the spread of the virus. Though you may not personally be of high risk our elderly population is and its very important that as a community we slow the spread of this virus so that we can keep a sufficient level of medical resources available to those that are in greatest need.
- We will be open our regular hours of M-F 8:00-4:30
- We ask that our customers contact us by Phone, Email, or Text message and Not in person. Our office doors will be closed and we will not be able to make physical interactions.
- Payments may be made the following ways: o directly to the insurance company via the company website or by phone.
- By phone or txt to our agency. A picture of a check sent by txt is a great option.
- Leave a check in our drop box – this is not a preferred method of payment but is an option.
- We can not accept Cash. Not in person or in our drop box, please do not pay by cash.
- Utilize our paperless options. We are able to facilitate every type of transaction via email and/or docusign for electronic signatures.
- Text or Phone -Newark Valley 607-642-3224 – Maine 607-862-3222
- Email – email@example.com
Thank you for your understanding, I know this may be inconvenient. If you have an extenuating circumstance requiring an exception to our guidelines please ask and we will seek a solution.
Kevin Valenta – President Klossner Valenta Agency Inc